Happy Mother's Day

<3 you mom~

Happy Mother's Day to all the Great women in the world~
especially to my mom~
she's my hero, she's my cinderella, she's my beloved, she's my everything~
love you mom~ :*

ohh anyway my mom isnt home

cause she was away to our hometown

my grandma was died a few weeks ago

and yeah she was away last night with my younger sister, but i cant follow them cause my final weeks has come




well our mom is always the best

without mom we're nothing

so thank you so much to all the great woman in the world

who has been called MOM forever~

I promise too~ :D

Shiro Usagi

No comments:

Post a Comment

olla :)
write your comment here
or any suggestion? write it at comment too :D
thanks for visiting :)
comeback again later :)
and NO SPAM!! NO HARRASEMENT!! please...
Thank you :)

Instagram