#AcehThanks2TheWorld

#AcehThanks2TheWorld


hello~

Shiro Usagi ish here~

last year at the same date there's something about #10thAcehCommemoration

but this year we made up another hashtag on world wide


that was

#AcehThanks2TheWorld

oh anyway i made one too

but im not sure if this was good enough or no XDD

oh well XDDD

and here's from my friend :3

thanks to my friends Mutiara Fajrina and Mira Mastura :3 


you can made one too :D

and post it on twitter with hashtag

#AcehThanksToTheWorld or #AcehThanks2TheWorld or #AcehSmartCity

thank you :D

Shiro Usagi

2 comments:

  1. A hah ! I saw malaysian flag over there and I will replied and say " On behalf of all Malaysian citizen we wnat to say - you're welcome , I hope we can be a friend forever and ever" haha :)

    ReplyDelete

olla :)
write your comment here
or any suggestion? write it at comment too :D
thanks for visiting :)
comeback again later :)
and NO SPAM!! NO HARRASEMENT!! please...
Thank you :)

Instagram