Waiting...waiting...and still wait...

listening to Valshe - Two Breaths Walking

waiting...wait....just wait a lil longer...


okay hi there readers on this afternoon i want to rant something unimportant

since...
wait for something was SUCKS 

why?



cause now i wait something that really make me want to angry

look at this one


at first before my connection was lost it took too long i mean hey its just 686mb :why

and after my connection lost it all happen

the upload was ERROR and i have to reupload it from the beginning :ok

you know how my feelings right now right?


its like all is gone :why

my times just for waiting the uploader finish his job for upload my anime to that sites

i have to do that cause maybe some other time i will lost all of my data

and yeah it really sucks...


and now it become 10.21 mb :ok

ohh right for anime on this winter (( however it still winter )) so many anime i will follow

but i dont watch it now cause yeah so many anime i still dont watch now

cause yeah lazy im too lazy cause if i watch it now, i will get bored cause the episode will end...


or maybe i have to wait for get the new anime season :jackie

and yeah like you know i hate waiting really hate it, so until now i didnt watch anything

i want but i cant...

maybe some other time? i dont know


next post will be an anime winter recomendation with the chart of course

i hate download it, cause maybe i will lost it next time when i reinstall my Win7

that's why i just wait for my friends to download it and i will got the anime from her :keke

cause that what its called by best friend am i right? :whistle


and maybe after i got the anime, i will watch it next when my laziness was gone :2lala

when i watch anime, my head a little bit hurt :sigh

so maybe im gonna minimalize my anime time for now cause the college time too

its hard for me but i will do my best!!!


until then ja ne~

Shiro Usagi

No comments:

Post a Comment

olla :)
write your comment here
or any suggestion? write it at comment too :D
thanks for visiting :)
comeback again later :)
and NO SPAM!! NO HARRASEMENT!! please...
Thank you :)

Instagram