Midterm...Midterm...Everywhere...

Study...study...


yo minna~

college life wasnt like what they're think

we had to do so many homework and many more like midterm and the other test too

like do some presentation


and yeah especially like me the MIPA student

there's so many task to do Xo

many report, presentation and the last was FINAL

and i dont have a time for do watching some of my anime stuff TAT


madame red you're pervert XDD

and yeah maybe i will be hiatus until all of the college stuff was done

so sorry TAT

but yeah maybe i will check my cbox sometime

so yeah i have to go now~


dont miss me eh? XDD

Shiro Usagi

3 comments:

  1. Oh my... my Saby.. bwahahahaha...

    Gonna miss you Shi TT^TT anyway Good Luck.. All The Best :D


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol yeaah XDD

      i will miss you too sistaaa TAT

      Delete
    2. ahahaha..

      TT^TT I'll wait for you and your update :3 ngehehehe ^__^

      Delete

olla :)
write your comment here
or any suggestion? write it at comment too :D
thanks for visiting :)
comeback again later :)
and NO SPAM!! NO HARRASEMENT!! please...
Thank you :)

Instagram