Happy Eid Mubarrak

Status : Still waiting DCM #18

Happy Eid Adha minna~


Happy Eid Adha minna~

Eid Adha at my Place in Nanggroe Aceh Darussalam was same as Eid Fitri

maybe because it had Syariat Islam?

maybe... XDD


but im really sorry because maybe i had make a mistake to all of my bloggie friends

so sorry minna...

and yeah im free till 8th October 2014 because of Eid Adha

and i changed my theme again XDD

because im a boredoom girl

and that's why i will always changed my blog theme

because it seems fun for me X3

and i can learn many more from it



ohh rite and hi for the new blogger design XDD

and babay for google.co.id~

Shiro Usagi

No comments:

Post a Comment

olla :)
write your comment here
or any suggestion? write it at comment too :D
thanks for visiting :)
comeback again later :)
and NO SPAM!! NO HARRASEMENT!! please...
Thank you :)

Instagram