My First Versatile Blogger Award



Konnichiwa minna saaan~

sorry for really inactive day

really busy on college actually

this nite i will respond an other award




ohh rite thanks for Dza-Chan and Trinadia who tagged me :3

Rules:
- Ucapkan trimakasih kepada yang sudah memberi kamu award ini (dengan link blognya)
- Pilih 15 blogger (urutkan berdasarkan kamu menemukanya)
- Nominasikan 15 Blogger tadi dalam Versatile Blogger Award
- Ceritakan pada orang yang kamu nominasikan,7 hal tetang dirimu

Another Target XDD

okay 7 things about me? check it out X3 


First, really lazy person

yups that's me im really lazy person XDD or i could tell me so really lazy person maybe i can take some of Oreki Houtarou Quote

If i don't have to do it, i won't. If i have to do it, i'll make it quick --Oreki Houtarou
that was same as me XDDD really...


Second, im not so smart on REALLIFE

yups im not so smart maybe i can tell that im so stupid at my school lessons, or maybe i can tell that im to lazy to do it


Thirdly, im totally useless

hahaha XDD yeah but that was true im totally useless, and not so beautifull or cute or whatever they said about me XDD
but im happy with my own life :3


Fourthly, im a really simple hijabers

i wear a veil maybe now is known as hijab XDD
but not like a modern hijab yang modelnya sekarang macem-macem, ada yang dililit-lilit kea uler ada juga yang JILBOOBS dan sebagainya
im so simple with hijab :3


Fifthy, im an otaku!!!

many people already know it XDD im an otaku and really proud of it!!! :D really love watching animu and really love all of animu boys character X3


Sixty, im alone in REAL LIFE

i cant socialize with people and im just watching my anime on my real life maybe you can tell that im a hikkikomori, yeah maybe..


Seventy, gabisa gemuk meskipun makan banyak

yup i cant get fat easily XDD and i dont know why XDD maybe because on my family tree no one in our family was fat :o

Shiro Usagi

10 comments:

  1. wow.. tq shi.. but buat masa ini, akak hold dulu untuk entri berbentuk sebegini.. tq once again shi :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. same with me. nga mau gemuk walau makan banyak '-')b

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gamau apa gabisa? :v

      itu dua hal yang beda loh betewe '-')7

      Delete
  3. arigatou dah mau nrima awrd dari saya shiro-san
    betewe karena shiro-san itu 'alone in real life' dan 'Otaku'.
    Sebaiknya ati2 entar jadi Chuuunibyou lagi ._.v #digaplok

    ReplyDelete
  4. no lazy lazy ahahaha XD (even though I'm the same) :3 like a polar bear~

    ahahaha... XDD my mom said to me once before: you not smart so you must work harder to prove you're smart :)

    I did feel the same like you TT^TT Idk what can I do in my life, so whatever people asking me help, I'll try my hardest :D ahaha

    samalah.. I don't like lilit2 nih.. so difficult.. and not comfortable :D

    OTAKU'Z :D Hehehe

    maybe?? ahahaha XDD alone its ok, just don't be lonely ngehehe ^__^

    wow.. you're so lucky :D I'm afraid one day I will be fat since I love to eat at midnight around 2-3 a.m XDD ahahaha

    anyway, I done already Liebster:

    http://misakipureblood.blogspot.com/2014/09/second-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for tagging mehhhhh Shirocchi :D

    ReplyDelete

olla :)
write your comment here
or any suggestion? write it at comment too :D
thanks for visiting :)
comeback again later :)
and NO SPAM!! NO HARRASEMENT!! please...
Thank you :)

Instagram