Hontou-nii its a Rainy Day at Banda Aceh, Indonesia

rainy-day


that rain was fell through my roof tile...

and the rain that was drenching the streets

so the streets was all wet now...

its began since yesterday...



and it will continue till Monday...

ahh rite Indonesia will be road to MEA 2014

MEA was Masyarakat Ekonomi Asean

and yeah at my campus there was a socialization about that


and i cant go...

i'm sick now because of my stomachache

and trully sorry for my inactive on this blog

hontou-nii gomennasai TAT


as a bonuses till my next post XDD
i dont think so XDD

Shiro Usagi

6 comments:

  1. kat tempat saya harini tak hujan, tapi redup. sejuk je :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sejuk nyeee X3

      harini pun hujan laa kat sini :o

      Delete
  2. get well soon dear :) seronok ni tidur time hujan. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. its ok :D I always off on off on sometime ahahaha XD

    Owh, are ok right now? :D

    same with me, I got stomachache right now TT^TT

    ahaha.. ok that's sexy :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im okay now X3

      aww you too? get well soon for you TAT

      Delete

olla :)
write your comment here
or any suggestion? write it at comment too :D
thanks for visiting :)
comeback again later :)
and NO SPAM!! NO HARRASEMENT!! please...
Thank you :)

Instagram