Thanks Google


its my 18th birthday :3

thanks for all of my FB friends who say Happy Birthday for me X3

im so happy! :D

except yeah i already got a bad present on this 18th birthday...


that was i cant pass the SPMB test...

yeah that make me shock

shock and crying a lot

until i cant sleep after i read the announcement


until i say that to all of my friend :(
im too frustated

but then my mom told me to try the last one..

i will be study hard this time


i wont fail again, i just want to make my parents proud of me :)

wish me luck kay X3

i will study now :3

ohh and right..


HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR ME~ 

Arigato minna-san TAT

Shiro Usagi

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday shi! ^^ ceria selalu

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihi. Happy Birthday Shiro!
    google's wish tu.. iqa pun ada dulu. :)

    ReplyDelete

olla :)
write your comment here
or any suggestion? write it at comment too :D
thanks for visiting :)
comeback again later :)
and NO SPAM!! NO HARRASEMENT!! please...
Thank you :)

Instagram