anyone make me feel comfortable...?

Right in the kokoro...


yo minna...

do you know how your feel when you didnt see your name on the university?

maybe if yes that was same as me

there's no my name on there


there's no my name on it..

i know im useless, im stupid, i cant be a smart girl like what my parents me to be

i cant be like my lil sis who always study by his own

or like all of my friends who get accepted by all university...
itu maksa banget tulisannya TAT

this is how i feel now...

i feel so useless

really useless

i cant make my parents happy because of me

so... yeah... that's it....

Shiro Usagi

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks laa akak T^T

      baik sgt laa akak nii >o<

      Delete
    2. Don't feel sad dear.. be patient.. :)

      Delete
    3. thanks sgt-sgt laa kak T^T

      hmpir je nak putus asa

      seems like i will try again next year :3

      Delete

olla :)
write your comment here
or any suggestion? write it at comment too :D
thanks for visiting :)
comeback again later :)
and NO SPAM!! NO HARRASEMENT!! please...
Thank you :)

Instagram