Happy Mother's Day minna~ http://i.imgur.com/aNbOk.gif
I hope our mother will be the best Mother Forever~
Maafin semua kesalahan shiro ya mi...
i know...
i'm the naughty girl ever....
i'm never listen to what you say...
i'm sorry mommy...
but...
I'm Promise....
I'm promise to you if i'll be the good girl
and i promise...
to listen what you say...
I'm promise...
to make you proud of me...
I'm sorry for all of my mistaken...
And thank's for your kindness..
thank's for all your attention to me...
Mungkin... Shiro emang gak bisa membalas semuanya...
But i'm promise to myself...
i'll make you proud of me...~
and the last i say...
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY~

Shiro Usagi

No comments:

Post a Comment

olla :)
write your comment here
or any suggestion? write it at comment too :D
thanks for visiting :)
comeback again later :)
and NO SPAM!! NO HARRASEMENT!! please...
Thank you :)

Instagram