Touhou : I Got Crazy Playing This Game!!!

Touhou Character

yo minna~
today i just want to tell about this craziest game ever
called

TOUHOU

kenapa saya bilang ini game TERgila yang pernah ada?
karena ini memang bener-bener game gila!!!
i bet PEWDS cant beat it too :v
because this game was really fvckin crazy

the people who played this and can beat until the last stage
that was a master...
i dont know how that pro can beat this game
my friend said
M = me
G = my friend

M : tell me how to beat that Touhou game?
G : u play it too?
M : yes iam, i play TH7
G : that was a good start for ya
M : tell me how to beat that game?
G : just do more practice, in means that was practice more harder~
M : *stay silent*

okay so we must practice hard to beat that very really hard game
the key is just PRACTICE with practice you will know your Game Skill

Shiro Usagi

2 comments:

  1. Hai.. Hai.. Can u give me more explanation about that Touhou thingy, please. So curious..

    ReplyDelete

olla :)
write your comment here
or any suggestion? write it at comment too :D
thanks for visiting :)
comeback again later :)
and NO SPAM!! NO HARRASEMENT!! please...
Thank you :)

Instagram