don't think about that too much


Think that!!!


so yeah here iam again

just for updated my blogs with some other non-important story XDD

when i typed this its afternoon rain in my country

yup maybe its rainy season on here XDD


yeah a lil bit stress but when i listen to my own BG music Blog it make me more relax X3

ohh and im done doing my lab report X3

it doesnt matter how much i will get the score


ohh and i stressed because i think that i was useless

so really useless...

how could it be? because  make my parents stressed because of my collage budget

that was too much




why that's too much?

because yeah i did something wron when i fill the document

so yeah the budget was so high not the standard one

that's why im stressed


i just dont want to get something like Drop-Out at my college because of that budget

but yeah there's no other choice...

and when i think about that

its made me cry.... cry alot


JUST SKIP IT~!!!


ahhh long time im hiatus from OSU Catch The Beat XDD

and yeah when i play it again it still made some droplets XDD
yup love this Beatmap X3

and yeah still miss 35 droplets TAT

oohh and yeah i love this Eka Gustiwana Video Remake XDD

Check this out guys :3



that was Jokowi the Indonesia President XDD

the video was belong to Eka Gustiwana-senpai~

sore jaa~

matta nee~

Shiro Usagi

No comments:

Post a Comment

olla :)
write your comment here
or any suggestion? write it at comment too :D
thanks for visiting :)
comeback again later :)
and NO SPAM!! NO HARRASEMENT!! please...
Thank you :)

Instagram