Buh-bye Plagiarism~!

ja matta ne~!


im baccck~

with all of my colleagues stuff

like physics lab report and many more

and yeah its so tiring for me


like what my friend said at his Personal Message on Blackberry Messanger

...Kuliah ternyata ga segampang yang di ftv...


this life wasnt ftv by the way XDD

but yeah i have to enjoy it to make my parents happy because of me

but yeah maybe its the hardest part of my life XDD

i hope i can pass it well TAT


oh ya tonight i want to tell something

now my blog cant be function by keyboard anymore XDD

because yeah edited that will make me stressed again

so i wont use it anymore XDD


so babay for all who take my codes~

and babay too for people who really want to take my idea
MAH EYES!!! TAT

and see ya later~

i dunno when is dat later XDD

because of college stuff made me CRAZY!!!

maybe one year later


or so on....

Shiro Usagi

7 comments:

  1. okairi! keep calm. Don't be stress. I also have lots of assignments to do xD Good luck in you study anyway~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahha XDD

      yupyup keep calm and study smart :D

      good luck for you too fara~ :3

      Delete
  2. salam ziarah dari blog kak mialiana..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ehhh.. what did you means by blog can't function anymore shiro chan? @.@

    ehh? pening kepala.. ahaha XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. owh, you mean view source page? to get base code right? mwahahaha XD
      ehh.. but I tried just ctrl+u and yeah, you can view your source page :3

      except I can't use click mouse to view :3 ahaha XD

      Delete
  4. Wo-ahh Sugoi! blognya kashiro bagus banget bulan ini. Daisuki!

    ReplyDelete

olla :)
write your comment here
or any suggestion? write it at comment too :D
thanks for visiting :)
comeback again later :)
and NO SPAM!! NO HARRASEMENT!! please...
Thank you :)

Instagram