UM-PTAIN Test Begin Part #2

Hayakuuu!!! Xo

im baack~

today i just want to tell ya something

yesterday my last day on test, so sorry for the late post but who cares btw? :shrug

yesterday i met all of my Junior High School Friend


i dont recognize them, but when i want to go to my classroom there's someone who call my name and when i look at who call me, she was my Junior High School Classmate

there's 3 of my frend's on there

but really i didt met my Vacational High School friend :shrug
maybe we had in the different building's as me:shrug


and for the first time on the test i'm the second who finish it :wew
there was 80 choice question and im done when still has 20 minutes left :cheer
when im done my childhood friend still work on it XDD

ohh and still i dont brave enough to greet him :um


and when the 3 people done we talk about each other

we talk it after the supervisor was gone

and when he's back we not talk again XDD

and still like dat XDD


ohh and yeah my Tetst journey was over here :ok

at the end i dont brave enough to greet him, really :um

its already 10 years ago when the last time i met her at my Primary School before the Tsunami :why

is he still remember me or not i dont know and i dont need to know :bliss


oh and i chaged my theme to VY2-Yuuma

but i dont change the sidebar :haha and the song has been changed to Vocaloid too

with the tittle Freely Tomorrow by Hatsune Miku

WHO CARES ANYWAY :haha

hope i never posed this one XDD

buh-bye~

Shiro Usagi

No comments:

Post a Comment

olla :)
write your comment here
or any suggestion? write it at comment too :D
thanks for visiting :)
comeback again later :)
and NO SPAM!! NO HARRASEMENT!! please...
Thank you :)

Instagram