H-3 before UMPTN

Let's fight >:D

yo minna~

at this really nice evening i will tell you something...

maybe i will lock this blog for a while

because of my UMPTN


but really wish me luck minna :ftw

because that TPA was really piss me off  :ftw

it so hard :why

look at the question example below :


how could i know what is that Merkantilisme :why

im just a Vacational High Schoolar :ok

i dont know anything about this :ok

it has 180 question but the other question was not same as that...


oh and yet forgive me for anything :bow

maybe i had made a mistake to all of my blogger friends

so sorry minna :bow

ja matta nee~ 

Shiro Usagi

4 comments:

olla :)
write your comment here
or any suggestion? write it at comment too :D
thanks for visiting :)
comeback again later :)
and NO SPAM!! NO HARRASEMENT!! please...
Thank you :)

Instagram