National Examination Results

lol XDD

okay im here just for tell you all about my National Examination Results
for your information 


FINALLY IM GRADUATED FROM MY VACATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL~!!BANZAAAI~ THANKS FOR ALL MINNA-SAAN~THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT TOO~!


and here is the result~

ohh sorry that 3,50 is my math National Examination :2pic
im bad at math by the way :sweatdrop

and yeah the first one was Indonesian Languange that's why my Bahasa was high XDD
my English was in the middle :cheer

and yeah the last one was the average, and yeah im graduated~

oh rite that was my real name XDD

many people think that im Malaysian XDD
and yeah
SEE YA FINAL WEEK~AND WELCOME TO THE COLLAGE WORLD FOR ME

Shiro Usagi

4 comments:

olla :)
write your comment here
or any suggestion? write it at comment too :D
thanks for visiting :)
comeback again later :)
and NO SPAM!! NO HARRASEMENT!! please...
Thank you :)

Instagram