Got Stressed [ Again ]

Got Stressed >:(

yo minna~
really stressed now

why? because all of my schedule

i dont have much time until July 2014


hey do you wanna take a look at my schedule? :keke

okay i will share it to all of ya~






yeah sorry for bad camera i dont have any smartphone btw :tea

so sorry because maybe i will not update for a while

because yeah this is my future

i have to work on it until done

okay just wish me luck minna~ :blush


ohh if you ask where did i stick it

it was on my notebook monitor yeah its was for real XDD

why i stick it on my own notebook?

yeah because if not maybe i will forgot it when the announcement and test begin 

Shiro Usagi

No comments:

Post a Comment

olla :)
write your comment here
or any suggestion? write it at comment too :D
thanks for visiting :)
comeback again later :)
and NO SPAM!! NO HARRASEMENT!! please...
Thank you :)

Instagram