Osu! SS with KawaiiGurlzz [Catch The Beat ]

lol XD

the first thing i want to say was...

THANKS FOR KAWAIIGURLZZ WHO WANNA PLAY CTB WITH ME~!

since im just a newcomer in that CTB XDD
and this was a Screenshot when i play with her :3
check it out..

This is my score :3 not bad isnt? :D

This is my friends score :3
 :paper:paper:paper:paper:paper:paper:paper:paper:paper:paper:paper

My friend's :3
try more harder ok? :D Dont give up :3
My Score :3
:laa:laa:laa:laa:laa:laa:laa:laa:laa:laa:laa:laa:laa:laa:laa:laa:laa:laa:laa:laa:laa:laa:laa:laa

My score :3

My friend's :3

this is my first time playing OSU! with my blogger friend :3
tell me if you had an OSU! account too
so we can play together~ :2blush

Shiro Usagi

2 comments:

  1. ahaha LOL XDD you looks so happy play game.. awww
    awww I dun have OSU a/c hehehe

    btw that game sound nice and I love the music hehe..

    ReplyDelete

olla :)
write your comment here
or any suggestion? write it at comment too :D
thanks for visiting :)
comeback again later :)
and NO SPAM!! NO HARRASEMENT!! please...
Thank you :)

Instagram