Anyone Want to Help Me?

Pleaseee T_T i need your help

anyone want to help me?
it easy
just edited my blogger code
but i dont have anything for payback

jadi disini shi cuma minta tolong sama yang ikhlas bantuin tanpa mengharapkan imbalan
bagi yang mau bantuin contact my e-mail at :
utamishasya@gmail.com ((block to look))

 the order is 

add the </style> code to my template designer, its too hard for me, and so many people already add the </style> code so i want to add it too.
and please dont bother the other code, because i dont permit to do that
((block to look))

thanks before, i hope many people want to help me
cuz im too tired of this

Shiro Usagi

13 comments:

  1. nee..
    kode itu cuma ada di Classic Template, senpai ...
    kalo kode itu ditaro di Designer Template, site kaka akan rusak total -0-
    so kalo mau input kode tinggal pake Classic Template ... atau Minima juga tuh #aku ga tau kalo Minima ada kode itu ya, tapi aku taunya itu termasuk Classic Template#
    Sayonara... #jangan pake Denim kalo mau masukkin kode
    - tokki -

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. minima udah jarang digunain ^^
      tapi mirip kaya designer template :)
      aq ga tau kode Minima template, tapi silahkan search di google senpai

      -Tokki =w=-

      Delete
    2. hoo tau tau yang mana minima XDD

      Delete
  2. akak nak tolong shi.. tapi, akak busy dengan final exam.. huhu... apa2, shi contact la akak kat facebook..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah, CSS.... T____T I'd like to help with that, but I'm still a rookie in CSS. I only know how to modify codes and that's it..... "orz
    but what do you want to add in the style codes?? ._.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure I quite understand? ._. what are tooltips?? ._.

      Delete
    2. http://i.imgur.com/eqpt7qg.png
      Go to Dashboard that what i mean by tooltips ._.

      Delete
    3. Ahh, the toolbar like the ones in tumblr then?? ._.
      You mean like this one: http://www.blogskins.com/info/404674
      But there's only the box for "Follow" though. Perhaps you can create another one for dashboard??
      I'm sorry if I'm not helping at all "orz

      Delete
    4. not the toolbar Xo
      did u look ''Go to Dashboard'' that writing when we click the D'board button?
      that what i mean by tooltips

      Delete

olla :)
write your comment here
or any suggestion? write it at comment too :D
thanks for visiting :)
comeback again later :)
and NO SPAM!! NO HARRASEMENT!! please...
Thank you :)

Instagram