Another Liebster Award



okay firstly... Thanks to Lyana cause she was tagged me on this Liebster Awards

and i dont know how many Liebster Award i get until now XDD 

so yeah let's do this~

Syarat-syarat nya :

  • Mention the person who nominated with link
  • Answer the question
  • Nominated other blogger
  • Create the question
  • Notify your nominates
The Question :
  • Do you have any phobia?if yes what is it?
    My answer : Nope XDD i dont have any phobia of everything XDD but sometimes i afraid with something, but its not count as phobia isnt? 
  • Can you do any accents other than your own?
    My answer : im not sure about that :X but i think i can do that just a lil bit XDD
  • What's your favorite flower?and why?
    My answer : My favorite flower is this
 and 

the reason is the first one cause i love the smell of jasmine~ the second one cause i love the yellow colour XDD
ohh wait talking about the second one i have something to show you :X3



i dont have the full version one cause it got reported by claim XDD

  • Would you choose the person you love or the person who loves you?
    My answer : oohh i duno bout dat XDD cause i dont have anyone who loves me, i mean yeah!!! my parents love me of course :twitch but i prefer the person who loves me, cause being loved is something~ :2lala
  • Whats the best advice anyone has ever given you?
    My answer : i dont have any advice from my friends or anyone else, but i remember some quotes :
Magic is believeing in yourself, if you can do that, you can make anything happen --1412

  • How did you get your name?
    My answer : its kinda like a deja vu XDD but i dunno where i put the answer, so im gonna answer it again :bored the first thing was i play some game named SentouGakuen and it can make us interact with someone else in the world, so i goes chatting with someone that lives in Indonesia same as me, his username was Kuro, cause he teach me how to play that game and anything else and then i call him Kuro-nii cause yeah he was older than me XDD
    Then i got an idea, i remember a comic that i read while on my 1st grade of highschool the comic name was "Iam Here by Ema Toyama" there's a rabbit, and that was black rabbit X3 the main character call the rabbit as Kuro Usagi, so yeah i put my name to be Shiro Usagi

lol that was your friends kuroko XDD
  • Do you need to write down things to remember them?
    My answer : it was same XDD if you write something to remember and then u foorget to bring it, it was same i'snt? :glass
okay so yeah that's all XDD

im not going to make more question, maybe if you want it tho, just take it, take the same question as me X3

sorry for taking too long to make this ;-;

until then sayonara~ :nyeh

    Shiro Usagi

    2 comments:

    1. You like the smell of jasmine? Its kinda scary *gomen
      And the gifs, lol Kurokooo ;___;

      ReplyDelete

    olla :)
    write your comment here
    or any suggestion? write it at comment too :D
    thanks for visiting :)
    comeback again later :)
    and NO SPAM!! NO HARRASEMENT!! please...
    Thank you :)

    Instagram