New Theme (again)

dear diary... tonight i changed my blog templates (again)...


yup yup that's it XDD

and i know what do you want to know
"WHY"?

i know u were so confused why i didnt used the simple template again?

the real reason is...


 "I FORGET HOW TO RE-DESIGN IT" 

ohh god forgive me TAT

im just an useless human...

ohh and sorry if there was something that still broken on this template :3



*****

and yeah now i try to used some template made by SoraTemplates



thanks bro for da template :3


dont worry i didnt remove the footer section

and still have your link on it :D


and why i love this template?

i dont know too why XDD i just love to see it at the first sight :3

maybe i will used this one until my blogskins skins that Danetta made for me is done XDD

maaf banget deek kakak ngerepotin yah TAT

LOL NARUTO XDD

and anyway thanks for everyone who always giving me support because of that i cant stop writing on this blog :3

arigachuu gozaimaasu~

and if you have any suggestion tell me at comment :3

or email me too :D

ja naa~

Shiro Usagi

2 comments:

  1. ahaha XD you not save the template? :D

    its ok, I like this template, but its give aura like a pro website ahaha XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it. Very much. I think everyone will like it too. And da last thing, I miss ur post~ :3

    ReplyDelete

olla :)
write your comment here
or any suggestion? write it at comment too :D
thanks for visiting :)
comeback again later :)
and NO SPAM!! NO HARRASEMENT!! please...
Thank you :)

Instagram