College Activity will Start From Today

sakura...blossoms


okay the Eid Adha will be gone...

and my college activity will start today

really it's so tired

so many something that i dont get it on High School


like make a lab report everyday or when we enter that lab

or do a homework on doublefolio

or attend some of the extracullicular activity on that college

and many more


besides that if i dont do that i will be so boriiiiiiing

because everytime just sit in front of my laptop

write everything happen to me on that day

or watching some anime stuff
go...go...go XDD
and yeah i will make it fun

besides i know it will waste my time my energy

and i dont really know why i should go to college

for study?for get an occupation?or just for fun?


really i dont know

i just know that i will make my parents happy because of me

that's all...

ahh and yeah wish me luck :3

Shiro Usagi

No comments:

Post a Comment

olla :)
write your comment here
or any suggestion? write it at comment too :D
thanks for visiting :)
comeback again later :)
and NO SPAM!! NO HARRASEMENT!! please...
Thank you :)

Instagram