University Life Part #1

mio-chaaan~ :3


okay and here iam again XDD

so really sorry for uninactive TAT

i had to focus on my life :3


ohh and yeah today was my first day at college :3

but the lecturer was absent XDD

so i go back to my home :3

before it i goes to my high school to take my ijazah X3


penampakannya XD
i had my rl name there XDD

dan itulah ijazah shi XDD

nilainya sorry gaada penampakan :p

jelek soalnya XDD yang penting lulus dulu deh X3

sekalian juga pamerin ijazah sekali-kali gapapa dong yah? :p


okay maybe enough here

see ya there :3

Shiro Usagi

4 comments:

  1. wow.. Ijazah????? Degree right?
    wait wait.. I'm confused... :3
    What is your school system like? I means, did you use grade system like most western, japanese, korean use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah we did XDD

      i think it same as malaysia, since malaysia had something like SPM in indo we know that as UN i think XDD

      Delete
  2. Wait wait..
    Its really your pict? :3
    Canteek masyaallah :v
    Save

    ReplyDelete

olla :)
write your comment here
or any suggestion? write it at comment too :D
thanks for visiting :)
comeback again later :)
and NO SPAM!! NO HARRASEMENT!! please...
Thank you :)

Instagram