Finally...

Welcome to the university life...

and tonight here iam X3

and hi there XDD so sorry for really inactive on my own blogger

in so busy with my rl since i can go to college X3

dan yah meskipun cuma lulus dijalur D3 nya sih...


kata kebanyakan orang mending ambil S1 daripada D3

pertanyaan nya...

why?

karena S1 masa nya cuma 5 tahun


sedangkan D3 hanya 3 tahun kalo mau lanjut S1 kan jadi 8 tahun...

ternyata yang ngambil D3 kalo mau lanjut S1 ngga harus ngulang dari semester 1 lagi

bisa aja masa belajar di S1 nya yang D3 itu cuma 1,5 tahun aja paling lama, dan 1 tahun paling cepet...

and yeah its hard for me


and that's why im really inactive because of my colleagues life

so sorry TAT

and  I also have to pursue scholarship

because my tuition was so high up to Rp.6.000.000/semester


satu semester masa nya 6 bulan

silahkan dihitung sendiri biaya nya berapa... .-.

kasian kan orang tua shi TAT

my friend just half of me that's why i had to get a scholarship


wish me luck okay X3

ganbattee!! XDD

Shiro Usagi

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry..just keep calm and pray for the best! good luck for your uni life!

    read new post here: http://linazainal.blogspot.com/2014/09/resepi-bibimbap-versi-kampung.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't worry :D
    keep it up XDD

    owh.. if you learn the same thing in S1, you can just skip that subject right? doesn't it?
    @___@ sorry quite blur ahaha.. XD

    ReplyDelete

olla :)
write your comment here
or any suggestion? write it at comment too :D
thanks for visiting :)
comeback again later :)
and NO SPAM!! NO HARRASEMENT!! please...
Thank you :)

Instagram