Thanks For Everything

Thanks for everything

Dear my Friends...
can i ask you something?
maybe this wasn't really important
do you hate me?

do you hate me that much?
why did you do that with me?
why did u make me feel like cant forgive all of you?
just tell me if you hate me

because yeah... maybe im just being hated by anyone
and yeah maybe if people meet me somewhere else they will hate me
and because of that i just staying at home, and be a lonely girl
and sorry maybe i cant meet all of you anymore

because yeah i just make all of you feel angry again with me

maybe im just a lonely girl
i dont know how to socialize with people
but really im never get too close with a boys but they're was so close with me

Dear my Friends...
so sorry of all what i've done with you
but really my problems there's nothing to worry you about
so you dont get in my way
because :
  • i had my own complicated problem
  • you not helped me a lot so just shut your mouth there's nothing to do with all of ya
  • and yeah that was my problems and something between me God and him
  • and yeah dont worry i will never show my face anymore after the announcement so you dont have to angry with me anymore 

...and really thanks for everything...

its just a letter for all of my friends...
Shiro Usagi

Shiro Usagi

No comments:

Post a Comment

olla :)
write your comment here
or any suggestion? write it at comment too :D
thanks for visiting :)
comeback again later :)
and NO SPAM!! NO HARRASEMENT!! please...
Thank you :)

Instagram