Maybe Just an Another Random Posting

so quite.. huh?

night minna-saan~

maybe at this star night i just want to share yeah maybe just unimportant thing

but really if you dont want to read it, please just leave from here


just now i listen of some music yeah a songs

that songs tittle was..

Tigerish Eyez - Valshe

and it really make me want to sing a song and finally

yeah i followed the lyric until the end

but yeah i know my voice is false 

that's what my friend told me about..


ohh and wish me luck at the SBMPTN test

i know my knowledge is just average

but yeah maybe i can find something important for my future right? who knows? XDD


ohh and yeah thanks for the positive thinking bunny~
i will be myself~ 

Shiro Usagi

No comments:

Post a Comment

olla :)
write your comment here
or any suggestion? write it at comment too :D
thanks for visiting :)
comeback again later :)
and NO SPAM!! NO HARRASEMENT!! please...
Thank you :)

Instagram