Random #4

Status : Currently still Watching K-ON!!
Yosha~!

yo minna~
i changed my Blog Theme to Kagamine Twins~
hows it look like?
cute? bad? or kawaii? :keke

 i think my blog look more clean now since yeah i dont really write it here :v
im just want to try finished my K-ON!!
but i lazy maybe just because the subtittle was english :waha
but the story was cool than i though~


and yet my converter was still working since last nite :wtf
why it took so long just for watching that live concert of Miku Hatsune :why
i just love it, because the Producer was SEGA
SEGA has a good Miku Concert i think


oh and yet the Haitoku no Hana had his own meaning
Haitoku no Hana was
Corruption of Flower

in Indo language it will be weird through really :excite
oh and yet i had a bonuses @neko5

Credit to ppl who made this one :v

Elsa was a Loreal model :gaha
how could it be like this, how you do that :gaha
i want it too by the way :v
see ya on the next post~

Shiro Usagi

8 comments:

  1. Act, your blog is so cute, simple and nice :) love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evertime I look at Gou I will imagine her as Rin instead bwahahaha XDD
    I like your blog as always hehe XD awww that's why you use Haitoku No Hana as blog backround music.. cool!! I love Rin and Len hehe <3
    I love K-On! even though I still not finish watch the second season :D because I always change what I wanna to watch everyday :D ahaha

    I watch Miku concert sometime bwahahaha :D but I don't understand why certain people really doesn't like Miku? is her voice that weird? hurmmmm.. @__@ I wonder lol XD

    lol you mention the meaning :D if in Indon is it sound like this: Korupsi Bunga? when I listen korupsi word it make me remember of Kiamat Sudah Dekat sinetron lol :D

    oh I've seen this somewhere.. XDD I guess its suit her :D ahahaha
    that monkey make me wanna laugh more XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeaah XDD
      but his tooth was not look like his brother XDD

      yeah me too :3
      i already finish it :D
      u should watch the movie, that was great! :D

      eh? idk that :o
      but her voice was amazing as well :3

      lol kiamat sudah dekat XDD

      that was elza from frozen btw XDDD
      me too XDDD

      Delete
    2. yups :D Rin have shark teeth fufufufu XDD
      but that pict above really looks like Rin cross dresser ahaha :D

      okie I'm gonna watch it :D hehe thanks yoa ^_^
      I'm begging for spoiler... hehehe (can you?) fufufu XD

      since everytime I watch Miku perform or some website.. there must be several people say that Miku was no good.. lol XDD
      ikr :D I love her voice <3

      ahahaha... XD

      owh ya.. you know.. I ship Elsa with Jack Frost even though they differ dimension.. age.. life span.. ahaha XDDD
      you know everytime I watch your post and if you post cute emoticon like that I will feel it too.. since its showing the emotion ahahahaha XD (is it weird?) :3

      Delete
    3. yeah i know jack frost XDD
      ohh spoiler for the movide? :3
      okay i will post the spoiler XDD

      yeah shark XDD
      Rin crossdress XDD

      i love her voice too <3

      Delete
  3. I love your blog don't worry!!! Esp your song haha <3 XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah? really? :D
      thankss :3
      i love your blog too :3

      Delete

olla :)
write your comment here
or any suggestion? write it at comment too :D
thanks for visiting :)
comeback again later :)
and NO SPAM!! NO HARRASEMENT!! please...
Thank you :)

Instagram