Random #2

Kawaii~

its just random stuff so if you dont want to read it just leave now

i dunno why but Blogger World was lost now
maybe they're choose something more than blogger
like an online game or something like that
i know that if civilization was devoured by age

more modern was more easy
maybe they're got bored with blogging because no one will comment
but i dont care
"SAYA AKAN TETAP MENULIS APAPUN YANG TERJADI"
and i know that i had a bad grammar too bad
but ill study more until i can fix my grammar
i just done with my blogwalking
and i found so many an Indonesian blogger out there
they blog was so awesome
but it seems like 
EMPTY...
they last entry was on 2010
and this was 2014
i know that blogging was so fvckin boredoom
but i love it

i love it when i read all of your entry...

hugs for everyone~

oh rite if u had a problem with something you can tell me
because maybe ill become an Counseling Teacher someday i hope
because i love it when someone tell me about them
that's mean they're trust me

if u dont brave enough you just can tell me on my email at my navigation
i promise i wont tell anyone else

and i hope that blogger wont be insolvent someday...

oh rite i already do well on my exams
i hope i can pass it well
wish me luck minna~

Shiro Usagi

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry about it.. let's try survive in this Blogger World :D
    awww.. I will appear to comment on your post lorh XD
    There is many Indonesian Blogger I find active this month :3
    uwaaa.... arigato coz you like to read my entry TT^TT
    I love to read your entry too :D
    Owh right now, I doesn't have any problem ahahaha maybe later ^__^

    owh ya, I wish you pass your exam excellent.. aamiin :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. who is dat anyway? :3
    yeah i love it :3

    thanks T^T
    amiinn :3 thx for ur support :D

    ReplyDelete

olla :)
write your comment here
or any suggestion? write it at comment too :D
thanks for visiting :)
comeback again later :)
and NO SPAM!! NO HARRASEMENT!! please...
Thank you :)

Instagram