Why did u Unfollow me?

Please no! Please don't cry :'(

i dont know who is that
but i know there was 1 person unfollow my blog
i dont know why...
maybe just because i cant follow him/her back

yesterday my follower was 444
beautiful number isn't?
but today it just 443
who is dat people?and why they're do this?

now tell me...
do you hate my blog?
or maybe you hate me?
just tell me at comment now 

dont worry i wouldn't be angry :choco
or maybe just tell me at my cbox with name and your URL maybe 

oh right...
sorry i cant updated my blog
because of the win7 theme my Oz was sick now
actually the desktop didnt work

...blank....

but thanks for people who had leave a comment on my entry
i really apreciatice it
since my blog just a normal blog
arigatou gozaimaasuu
:um

Shiro Usagi

8 comments:

  1. gosh... it's really sad right? huhu... it's ok darl.. what's important are readers :) i always here.. sweet tak? hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. or maybe they decided to deactivate their blog?? That also might be a possibility ._.
    In any case, cheer up! :D

    ReplyDelete

olla :)
write your comment here
or any suggestion? write it at comment too :D
thanks for visiting :)
comeback again later :)
and NO SPAM!! NO HARRASEMENT!! please...
Thank you :)

Instagram