My First Liebster Award


before start i would say thanks to Pouwiva for tagged me
thanks sista :*

this was the question and my answer too :3


1. Do you have crush?
answer : Crush? no i mean Crush?! :uwaa actually i have one :um


2. Do you love him/her ? 
answer : love? i dont love him, i just likes him :um


3. Do you love KPOP ?
answer : a little bit i think XD


4. Which part of your body that you love ? 
answer : my lips (?) i think XD


5. Are you friendly ?
answer : of course iam :banhmr


6. Where would you like to travel ? 
answer : Japan, The Heaven of Anime~ :choco


7. What is your favorite song ? 
answer : Grenade by Bruno Mars :hp


8. What is your favorite movie ?
answer : Anime of course :D


9. Do you love horror movie ?  
answer : a little bit (( hey im a lil bit afraid of horror but i prefer horror than physcopat ))


10. What is your full name? 
answer : TSNU (( my initial name, if you want to know it, check my fb on my profile about ))



Finally donne~
nb : do i have must tagged summon too? :o

Shiro Usagi

No comments:

Post a Comment

olla :)
write your comment here
or any suggestion? write it at comment too :D
thanks for visiting :)
comeback again later :)
and NO SPAM!! NO HARRASEMENT!! please...
Thank you :)

Instagram