List of Blog i follow

Raindrops :o

this satnite i'll post a blog i follow
it will be 1000 this year ((i think))
enjoy the view minna~


it has 600+? O.O
okay just rileks
im shocked too!!! i dunno when i follow them :uwhine
but my followers just 400
and that mean there 200+ blog didnt follback :cry

hey i mean yeah my blog not cute as other
but like what kak zizie said in her cute video on his blog :oho
my blog just a personal blog and blablabla ((i dunno what other  XDD sorry sista :p))
 and please follow back my blog :hb
blogger is a place where we can share anything with the world
and i dont force anyone to follow my blog
it's okay if you didnt follback


and syukran for everyone who read and drop a comment on my blog and a sweet readers too :chuu *flyingkiss*

nb : yay! monday was my last day on exam~ wish me luck minna~

Shiro Usagi

No comments:

Post a Comment

olla :)
write your comment here
or any suggestion? write it at comment too :D
thanks for visiting :)
comeback again later :)
and NO SPAM!! NO HARRASEMENT!! please...
Thank you :)

Instagram