Need Chocolate T_T

too Yummy~ T_T

konbanwa minna~ 

Shiro here~

tonight i just want to tell ya about my feeling now

now i just need a chocolate :um


i dont know why i need a chocolate now

but i really need them now :T_T

and no one will hear me with my chocolate feel

ah? maybe i'll buy some tomorrow :bliss


oh right look this was my Screen Shot for play an OSU!

with the beatmap from Drive - Train~ :2lala







how with that? :keke

come and play with me~ and let's play together~

Shiro Usagi

2 comments:

  1. Hi. Mind helping? :) http://warmth-summer.blogspot.com/2013/11/h-e-l-p.html

    ReplyDelete

olla :)
write your comment here
or any suggestion? write it at comment too :D
thanks for visiting :)
comeback again later :)
and NO SPAM!! NO HARRASEMENT!! please...
Thank you :)

Instagram