Exam Over~!


Exam is over~!:handsome  


it's time for survi-ve~ the world... :nb  

with him~ :love  


ahh~  :blush

such a handsomeness man in this world~ :love 

Seba-kuuunn~ daisuki dayoo~ :love  

i want u to marry me...~ ((except i knew it if you'll take my soul :love)) 

my soul just belong to you~ :blush 

#Abaikan!! :uwaa 

okay back to the point...

thanks for my teacher who had teach me a lot about other thing i didnt knew :romance 

and thanks too for the score :bow ((except i knew my score was too bad :sigh))
Arigatou Gozaimasu~ Sensei~!  :2yosh

((now back to my journal homework :sigh  jaa matta nee~ :lala ))

Shiro Usagi

4 comments:

  1. waahh. mesti best lepas exam..
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lepas sangat...
      tapi exam nya susah sangat T_T
      math is too difficult for me T_T
      im ot sure will be graduated this year...

      Delete
  2. hmmmm can I ask something.. is he a vampire?? I mean that guy on your entry ^^ _

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no he's not XDD
      he's just a demonic butler~ :D

      Delete

olla :)
write your comment here
or any suggestion? write it at comment too :D
thanks for visiting :)
comeback again later :)
and NO SPAM!! NO HARRASEMENT!! please...
Thank you :)

Instagram